Bedrooms (including breakfast)
- White room: from € 180 to € 200 / night
- Hoarding room: from € 220 to € 250/ night
Tourist tax: € 0.88€/ day / person
Minimum 2 nights’ rental in July and August
All our rooms are non-smoking. They have VDSL Wi-Fi access, a small fridge, a kettle with tea and coffee, TV, a Bluetooth speaker and a safe.
Bathrooms have bathrobes, towels, a hairdryer, shower gels, shampoo, guest soaps and moisturising body milk.
Towels for the swimming pool are also available for our guests.
Rooms are cleaned daily. In the event of a long stay, all bedsheets, towels and linen are changed every three days.
The breakfast buffet comprises a variety of breads and pastries with local home-made jams and honeys, seasonal fresh fruits, a selection of cold meats, a cheese board, smoked fish, a choice of cereals (also without gluten) and milk (soya, almond and rice milk available on request). Drinks include several different fruit juices, coffee (expresso, macchiato, cappuccino…), a variety of teas (Dammann Frères), chocolate (freshly made or instant, hot or cold). Eggs (boiled, fried or scrambled) can also be served.
In the summer, breakfast is served from 8.30 am to 10 am in the garden or on the swimming pool terrace; if the weather is not good enough, breakfast is served in the dining room on the tower’s ground floor.
Guests should arrive between 3 and 8 pm (other times possible on prior request and agreement). Rooms and swimming pool should be vacated by 11.30 am.
To find out availability or enquire about a reservation, you can use the online reservation page or contact us by email or telephone.
- We confirm availability of your room by email or by telephone
- You confirm your reservation and give us a credit card number (card number, expiry date and last 3 digits on the back in the signature box), from which we withdraw a deposit representing 30 % of the total amount of the reservation. You can also send us a cheque or bank transfer.
- No reservation is definitive until the deposit is paid according to the above-mentioned conditions and receipt of a confirmation email from us.
- The balance must be settled at the end of the stay, in cash, by card, cheque or bank transfer.
Amendment and cancellation conditions
Any amendment or partial or total cancellation must be made by the client in writing. Approval must also be sent to the client in writing. In the event of a disagreement, we reserve the right to cancel the request and apply the following penalties:
- Refund of the deposit paid in the event of cancellation of the stay up to 30 days before the arrival date
- Payment of 30 % of the deposit in the event of cancellation between 30 and 7 days before the stay.
- Payment of 100 % of the reservation in the event of cancellation fewer than 7 days before the arrival date.
The present general conditions apply to all reservations of rooms at the Tour Sarrazine de Montaren. They form an integral part of the contract.
The offers and general conditions presented are valid on the day that they are viewed.
They are periodically updated. However, any reservation made will be honoured on the date of the stay according to the specified conditions.
If, for any reason beyond our control, it is not possible for us to accommodate people in the rooms initially reserved, we reserve the option to accommodate those people in an equivalent house with no supplement in price.
Any dispute will be submitted for approval to the relevant courts in Gard.